Tuesday, February 16, 2010

photography

so i decided to put up some of my photography, just for the hell of it.

this picture was taken at a lake. i liked how you could mostly see the sky. i also liked the people in the corner in the water. i added a 60's effect to the picture. i thought the rounded corners definetly helped.
i love my purple iPod nano. i love it so much, i took a picture of it! i definetly love this picture. its probably my favourite of all the pictures ive taken. i loved how soft it is and then it focuses out towards the back. i just love it!

so, this picture was taken out in the country and in the winter (obviously you can tell by the snow). it was taken in a car, you can kind of tell by the glare in the upper right corner. i also added a cool poster-like effect to the picture.

i might be adding more of my pictures. i dont know yet. please let me know if you'd like to see more!


No comments:

Post a Comment